Amy M. Uptain, CPA PC logo



fax    256-882-2972

facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box

Filing taxes is frustrating enough, but when something goes wrong, it can cause a huge headache. With more than 30 years of experience, we can help you throught the confusing paperwork to get your books balanced again.


No matter what problems you are having with the IRS, we can help. Let us clear up payroll tax matters or sales tax matters. When you have delinquent taxes, we will help you figure out your budget in order to pay them. We will even represent you for an IRS and state audit.


Are you having tax problems? We have the experience to help

Do you owe back taxes? Have you set aside enough this year to pay for taxes? We will work with you to set up installment payment arrangements at both the federal and the state level.


Don't get caught in the same situation again! We will help you to set up the proper amount of installment payment throughout the year so that you stay ahead on your taxes.

Don't drown under a tax burden

We have more than 30 years of accounting experience


Form 1120 corporate tax return Tax forms 1040 and 1120